Technology for the service industry is constantly evolving and changing. Staying on top of these trends can be tricky and overwhelming, so we’re going to talk to you about one of the hottest trends right now; mobile credit card processing and what makes it such a great tool for HVAC service companies, just like yours!
Mobile processing integration is in such high demand right now because not only does it add efficiencies, additional security, and speed to your workflow, but it also benefits your customers in many ways too! Making the switch from paper invoices to mobile payments will, no doubt, help streamline your business by reducing double data entry, improve cashflow and increase customer satisfaction.
Collecting service payments out in the field has endless benefits:
- Speed & Efficiency:
- Reduce downtime between jobs
- Customer pays onsite, in real-time
- Eliminate paper invoices and sending bills via snail mail.
- No more waiting on either end
- Automate your record-keeping system
- Security & Accuracy:
The customer’s card is swiped once and may be stored for recurring payments. No more taking credit card numbers over the phone or writing it down to charge later in the office.
- It’s Simple:
Collecting payments out in the field has never been easier. It’s 2018, and people in general have high expectations for flawless credit card transactions. With an integration like Wintac has with XCharge, your transactions will run smoothly, leaving your customers satisfied and more likely to recommend your business to a friend.
- It’s Effective:
It gets the job done and saves you time and money in the long run, what more is there to say?
If you’re not using Wintac’s integration with XCharge, it is highly recommended that you hop on board as soon as possible. If the above benefits haven’t enticed you already, take a look at what XCharge and Winatc allow you to do:
- Secure all your Credit Card transactions— XCharge is PCI compliant, ensuring safe & secure processing
- Support all Major Credit Cards
- Authorize payments in under 5 seconds
- Improve efficiency of office staff with one-step payment processing
- Cancel your contract at any time with no termination fees
- Streamline your daily and monthly reconciliation process
- Reduce errors and fraud by eliminating double entries
- Get competitive rates
- Store customer card numbers for recurring payments
- Limit costly dedicated telephone lines by using any networked computer as a payment processing station for your business
In summary, whether you’re a small, medium, or large company, you want to be a modern business, right? With that in mind, it’s time to embrace the change and adopt mobile credit card processing. Think about the fact that you will no longer need to spend money on paper, postage, or a bookkeeper. You will be saving time and money with XCharge.