Questions? Call 1.800.724.7899 Contact Us

Your Source for Everything Field Service

Learn more

Expert Interview: Moving Software into the Field

Posted by Guest on Sep 11, 2015 9:17:38 AM

Rick Killeen, Wintac Advisor at Intac International, was a recent guest on the TechnologyAdvice Expert Interview Series to share his insight on the intersection of sales, marketing, and technology. The series, which is hosted by TechnologyAdvice’s Josh Bland, explores a variety of business and technology landscapes through conversations with industry leaders.

Read More

Topics: Field Service, Field Service Software

How Field Service Software Helps Techs Master Critical Skills

Posted by the Wintac team on Dec 18, 2014 4:53:00 PM

 A recent blog from The SmartVan defined the 3 most important skills that Field Service Techs must have as salesmanship, customer service and mobile masters. The fact is, techs that master these three skills will provide customers with the best possible service, which will ultimately result in a great reputation for your company and additional business.

Read More

Topics: Field Service Software

One thing the Field Service Industry should be thankful for

Posted by the Wintac team on Nov 25, 2014 5:00:00 PM

Business Management Software

Operating a business is not easy. There’s a lot to oversee, a business plan to be executed, bills to be paid and employees to be managed. Without someone like you holding all those moving pieces together, nothing would get done and everything would fall apart. If you haven’t looked into software for your field service business yet, now’s a great time of year to start considering your options.

Read More

Topics: Field Service Software

5 Business Tips from High Yield Contractors and why they use Software

Posted by the Wintac team on Nov 21, 2014 3:03:24 PM

Software helps HVACR Contractors do their jobs better. 

If you’re not learning, you’re not growing. Below are 5 tips from high yield contractors that you could use to help your business grow. 

Read More

Topics: Software, Field Service Software

Don't Be Left Behind

Posted by the Wintac team on Oct 21, 2014 11:49:00 AM

Why Field Service Software Keeps You in the Race 

Recent data from Software Advice™ reveals why buyers are seeking out field service software now more so than ever before. Their results concluded that 54% of buyers still use manual methods to handle all of their field service needs. If you are part of this group, you fall within the "norm" and that’s great but what about the other 46% of businesses using software? 

Read More

Topics: Field Service Software